Hiking TraIl nearby Virginia Range Williams Combleaf Habitat natural area, in Estados Unidos and Virginia City population.
The largest locality in the area is Sparks
, with a population of 90,264 persons, at a distance of 31.032 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Virginia City
(855 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.993 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,027 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,362 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,195 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.714 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.097 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.970.