Hiking TraIl nearby Tai’an population.
The largest locality in the area is Tai’an
, with a population of 5,499,000 persons, at a distance of 2.912 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.158 kilometers.
- Min height: 223 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,473 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 940 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 26.769 %.
- Average slope downhill: -99.800 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 112.514.