Hiking TraIl nearby Cuyamaca Mountain natural area, in Estados Unidos and Pine Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Alpine
, with a population of 14,236 persons, at a distance of 32.150 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pine Valley
(1,510 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.096 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,529 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,777 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,639 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.203 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.895 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.270.