Hiking TraIl nearby Secteur Alluvial Rhin-Ried-Bruch, Bas-Rhin natural area, in Francia and Lauterbach/Schwarzwald population.
The largest locality in the area is Schramberg
, with a population of 18,565 persons, at a distance of 7.407 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lauterbach/Schwarzwald
(3,193 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.133 kilometers.
- Min height: 683 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 880 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 777 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.091 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.157 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.617.