Hiking TraIl nearby Noguera Ribagorçana-Montrebei natural area, in España and Àger population.
The largest locality in the area is Tremp
, with a population of 5,639 persons, at a distance of 19.726 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Àger
(503 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.931 kilometers.
- Min height: 502 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 624 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 533 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.678 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.989 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.415.