Hiking TraIl nearby Ossoue, Aspé, Cestrède natural area, in Francia and Luz-Saint-Sauveur population.
The largest locality in the area is Argelès-Gazost
, with a population of 3,516 persons, at a distance of 26.045 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Luz-Saint-Sauveur
(1,074 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.419 kilometers.
- Min height: 978 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,659 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,377 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.716 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.739 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 41.393.