Hiking TraIl nearby Scoppito population.
The largest locality in the area is Pizzoli
, with a population of 3,047 persons, at a distance of 11.634 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Scoppito
(2,757 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.349 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,465 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,887 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,694 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.584 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.911 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 31.757.