Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and San Agustín de Guadalix population.
The largest locality in the area is San Agustín de Guadalix
, with a population of 11,133 persons, at a distance of 1.492 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.773 kilometers.
- Min height: 640 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 728 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 671 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.661 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.340 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.229.