Hiking TraIl nearby Cova Xurra natural area, in España and Gandia population.
The largest locality in the area is Gandia
, with a population of 80,020 persons, at a distance of 2.416 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.525 kilometers.
- Min height: 78 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 407 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 266 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.944 %.
- Average slope downhill: -41.166 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.508.