Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Risco Viejo natural area, in España and Cerezo population.
The largest locality in the area is Ahigal
, with a population of 1,583 persons, at a distance of 9.683 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cerezo
(197 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.821 kilometers.
- Min height: 394 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 599 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 473 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.952 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.423 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.064.