Hiking TraIl nearby Alto Tajo y Muela de San Juan natural area, in España and Guadalaviar population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalaviar
, with a population of 273 persons, at a distance of 6.896 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.973 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,279 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,771 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,572 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.401 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.405 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.428.