Hiking TraIl nearby Alto Tajo y Muela de San Juan natural area, in España and Guadalaviar population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalaviar
, with a population of 273 persons, at a distance of 7.442 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.060 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,615 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,843 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,749 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.167 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.119 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.884.