Hiking TraIl nearby Tramo Inferior del Río Guadajoz natural area, in España and La Victoria population.
The largest locality in the area is Córdoba
, with a population of 328,428 persons, at a distance of 16.277 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Victoria
(1,841 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.826 kilometers.
- Min height: 97 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 299 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 183 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.558 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.209 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.141.