Hiking TraIl nearby Peña Ubiña natural area, in España and Bárzana population.
The largest locality in the area is Mieres
, with a population of 44,070 persons, at a distance of 23.548 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bárzana
(1,480 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.748 kilometers.
- Min height: 953 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,037 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,598 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.626 %.
- Average slope downhill: -22.439 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 108.412.