Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Orihuela natural area, in España and Benferri population.
The largest locality in the area is Orihuela
, with a population of 86,164 persons, at a distance of 4.525 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benferri
(1,494 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.801 kilometers.
- Min height: 109 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 406 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 229 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.241 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.740 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 27.197.