Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadarrama natural area, in España and Navalagamella population.
The largest locality in the area is Villanueva de la Cañada
, with a population of 16,804 persons, at a distance of 10.316 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Navalagamella
(1,700 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.308 kilometers.
- Min height: 634 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 755 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 724 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.567 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.290 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.009.