Hiking TraIl nearby LIC-Rio Miera natural area, in España and Villacarriedo population.
The largest locality in the area is Santa María de Cayón
, with a population of 6,710 persons, at a distance of 12.515 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Villacarriedo
(1,711 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.890 kilometers.
- Min height: 333 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 875 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 600 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 28.615 %.
- Average slope downhill: -31.693 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 57.058.