Hiking TraIl nearby Appalachian Trail Corridor natural area, in Estados Unidos and Rutland population.
The largest locality in the area is Rutland
, with a population of 16,495 persons, at a distance of 8.494 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.273 kilometers.
- Min height: 553 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,153 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 868 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.440 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.770 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 31.804.