Hiking TraIl nearby Mittenwald population.
The largest locality in the area is Garmisch-Partenkirchen
, with a population of 26,022 persons, at a distance of 7.748 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Mittenwald
(7,996 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.720 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,021 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,378 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,573 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.843 %.
- Average slope downhill: -25.741 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 99.606.