Hiking TraIl nearby Alaska Maritime natural area, in Estados Unidos and Callander population.
The largest locality in the area is Stirling
, with a population of 33,012 persons, at a distance of 55.316 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Callander
(2,782 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.524 kilometers.
- Min height: 143 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,024 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 492 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.892 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.907 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 59.335.