Hiking TraIl nearby Mauna Kea Ice Age natural area, in Estados Unidos and Honoka‘a population.
The largest locality in the area is Hilo
, with a population of 43,263 persons, at a distance of 42.087 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Honoka‘a
(2,258 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.010 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,805 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 4,199 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,637 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.908 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.968 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 79.561.