Hiking TraIl nearby Montes de Picaza natural area, in España and Anquela del Pedregal population.
The largest locality in the area is Prados Redondos
, with a population of 149 persons, at a distance of 8.755 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Anquela del Pedregal
(21 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.317 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,241 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,292 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,267 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.378 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.668 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.648.