Hiking TraIl nearby Edinburg Gap Shale Barren National Forest natural area, in Estados Unidos and Westernport population.
The largest locality in the area is Oak Hill
, with a population of 33,811 persons, at a distance of 107.404 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Westernport
(1,888 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 38.486 kilometers.
- Min height: 391 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 823 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 666 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.329 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.489 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 35.124.