Hiking TraIl nearby Riberes del Baix Ter natural area, in España and Sant Martí Vell population.
The largest locality in the area is Celrà
, with a population of 3,372 persons, at a distance of 4.519 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Martí Vell
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.482 kilometers.
- Min height: 74 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 215 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 140 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.760 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.760 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.680.