Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiaro natural area, in España and Cortes de la Frontera population.
The largest locality in the area is Cortes de la Frontera
, with a population of 3,579 persons, at a distance of 1.118 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.223 kilometers.
- Min height: 646 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,371 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 955 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 19.408 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.812 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 51.781.