Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Risco Viejo natural area, in España and Marchagaz population.
The largest locality in the area is Pinofranqueado
, with a population of 1,649 persons, at a distance of 6.830 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Marchagaz
(281 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.970 kilometers.
- Min height: 495 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 867 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 674 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.893 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.500 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.418.