Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Demanda, Urbión, Cebollera y Cameros natural area, in España and Anguiano population.
The largest locality in the area is Baños de Río Tobía
, with a population of 1,698 persons, at a distance of 9.246 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Anguiano
(531 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 26.723 kilometers.
- Min height: 628 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,553 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,074 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.125 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.635 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 88.193.