Hiking TraIl nearby Río Real natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 1.769 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.271 kilometers.
- Min height: 162 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 993 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 578 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.310 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.980 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 57.616.