Hiking TraIl nearby Río Verde natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 3.508 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.705 kilometers.
- Min height: 129 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 353 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 254 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.210 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.550 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.299.