Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Lozoya y Sierra Norte natural area, in España and Buitrago del Lozoya population.
The largest locality in the area is Buitrago del Lozoya
, with a population of 1,811 persons, at a distance of 5.536 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.260 kilometers.
- Min height: 914 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,017 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 973 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.559 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.201 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.695.