Hiking TraIl nearby Malpaís de la Rasca natural area, in España and Las Rosas population.
The largest locality in the area is Arona
, with a population of 78,614 persons, at a distance of 10.596 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Las Rosas
(2,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.177 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 125 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 34 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.457 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.855 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.776.