Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Salamanca population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 2.209 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Salamanca
(147,707 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.646 kilometers.
- Min height: 589 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 692 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 626 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.206 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.832 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.502.