Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and City Center population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 1.677 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is City Center
(149,718 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 55.797 kilometers.
- Min height: 588 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 942 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 726 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.328 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.393 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.489.