Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Madrid population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 1.451 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.732 kilometers.
- Min height: 599 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 665 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 644 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.408 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.686 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.651.