Hiking TraIl nearby Montes de Málaga natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 5.465 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.485 kilometers.
- Min height: 118 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 873 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 590 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.115 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.852 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 75.122.