Hiking TraIl nearby Foces de El Pino natural area, in España and Río Aller population.
The largest locality in the area is Pola de Laviana
, with a population of 14,210 persons, at a distance of 20.026 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Río Aller
(12,766 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.987 kilometers.
- Min height: 711 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,348 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,014 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.909 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.936 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 54.666.