Hiking TraIl nearby Riu i Estanys de Tordera natural area, in España and Pineda de Mar population.
The largest locality in the area is Pineda de Mar
, with a population of 26,203 persons, at a distance of 2.019 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.361 kilometers.
- Min height: 50 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 314 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 186 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.575 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.171 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 50.738.