Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Lozoya y Sierra Norte natural area, in España and Lozoya population.
The largest locality in the area is Rascafría
, with a population of 1,588 persons, at a distance of 10.130 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lozoya
(568 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.937 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,089 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,085 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,499 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.410 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.057 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 70.158.