Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Lozoya y Sierra Norte natural area, in España and Lozoya population.
The largest locality in the area is Rascafría
, with a population of 1,588 persons, at a distance of 9.790 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lozoya
(568 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.698 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,106 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,192 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,614 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.038 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.227 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 64.858.