Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Lozoya y Sierra Norte natural area, in España and Lozoya population.
The largest locality in the area is Rascafría
, with a population of 1,588 persons, at a distance of 9.940 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lozoya
(568 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.297 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,104 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,191 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,673 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.102 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.812 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 72.681.