Hiking TraIl nearby Gorges de l'Allier et affluents natural area, in Francia and Langogne population.
The largest locality in the area is Vals-près-le-Puy
, with a population of 3,758 persons, at a distance of 26.551 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Langogne
(3,490 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.003 kilometers.
- Min height: 741 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,083 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 929 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.983 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.248 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.105.