Hiking TraIl nearby Jumla population.
The largest locality in the area is Tulsīpur
, with a population of 39,058 persons, at a distance of 118.003 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Jumla
(9,073 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 210.062 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,067 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 5,162 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,270 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.966 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.128 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 786.568.