Hiking TraIl nearby Teno natural area, in España and Santiago del Teide population.
The largest locality in the area is Icod de los Vinos
, with a population of 24,024 persons, at a distance of 17.600 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Santiago del Teide
(12,050 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.840 kilometers.
- Min height: 640 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 677 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 663 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.820 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.112 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.000.