Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Blanca natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 1.995 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.543 kilometers.
- Min height: 140 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 397 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 274 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.144 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.394 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.031.