Hiking TraIl nearby Los Barruecos natural area, in España and Malpartida de Cáceres population.
The largest locality in the area is Cáceres
, with a population of 93,131 persons, at a distance of 14.127 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Malpartida de Cáceres
(4,369 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.071 kilometers.
- Min height: 342 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 371 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 357 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.003 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.651 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.833.