Hiking TraIl nearby Capcir-Carlit-Campcardos natural area, in Francia and Llívia population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 6.004 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Llívia
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.925 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,193 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,678 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,334 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.584 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.967 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.095.