Hiking TraIl nearby Capcir-Carlit-Campcardos natural area, in Francia and Llívia population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 6.406 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Llívia
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.198 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,201 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,412 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,309 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.742 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.411 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.447.