Hiking TraIl nearby Medellín population.
The largest locality in the area is Medellín
, with a population of 1,999,979 persons, at a distance of 2.625 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.146 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,825 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,681 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,328 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.861 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.658 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 66.198.