Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Boumort natural area, in España and Sort population.
The largest locality in the area is la Seu d'Urgell
, with a population of 13,063 persons, at a distance of 24.332 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sort
(2,073 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.098 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,287 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,710 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,507 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.549 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.322 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.682.