Hiking TraIl nearby Montes de Málaga natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 3.807 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.794 kilometers.
- Min height: 39 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 139 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 88 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.341 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.251 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.527.